Friday, November 22, 2013

A Half Fast Memoir

You have hopefully enjoyed my crazy family stories that I have related through the years. Now those stories and many others are available in the form of a book.

"A Half Fast Memoir" is live in the Kindle Store and it is available* for readers to purchase here.


You can upload the book to a Kindle or any other device where the FREE kindle App has been downloaded. (IPAD, IPHONE, COMPUTER, ETC.)
I priced the book at $3.99 in hopes that many people could afford it. If you like the book, please tell your friends and family about it and if you wouldn't mind leaving a review on Amazon that would be awesome too! Thank you so much for all of the support and encouragement. I have the greatest group of friends, followers and family. I love you guys and I really hope you enjoy A Half Fast Memoir.

-Kate


Description of A Half Fast Memoir

"Growing up in a family of twelve, things were at times "Half Fast", but that's when life got hilarious. Half Fast is a collection of bizarre but true stories from my life. Stories like Mom wanting to sacrifice a lamb in our suburban backyard, signing my brother and I up for a pain study and giving me my dead Grandma's tights for Christmas. Also included are my personal bad choices like running a marathon, hypno-birthing, and assaulting myself with my own arm. Whether you are laughing with us or at us, it only matters that you are laughing. Enjoy!"

5 comments:

  1. Oh I am so excited... this is better than Christmas... can't wait, wish you were here with me while I read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the cover!!

    Congrats on this project! What a great deal of work and . . . Just wow!!

    Good job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read your article on KSL about marrying your soul mate...or not...but did. Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that I agree 100% and am so so so grateful you wrote what you did. I often have thought it was a bad omen that I did not get butterflies when I kiss my hubby. After 10 years and roughly 200 episodes of PMS, I don't remember if I ever did. But, he is my best friend, I think there are not many, if any awesome men out there like him. I have no doubt that our marriage will make it if we both work at it. I also had an incredible connection with another guy before my mission. For whatever reason, neither one of us put much of an effort into seeing if we still connected after our missions. We both married someone else and I am happy, he SEEMS pretty happy. So I guess it all works out. I sometimes wish I had the fireworks with EVERY kiss, but I don't. What I do have is complete love, trust and commitment with EVERY kiss. And I am grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for taking the time to post and for your kind comments.

    ReplyDelete