Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Happy Day

I just have to say thank you so much to all of you that support my writing.

Last month I entered a contest in LA for the next big movie idea. I entered two scripts I have been working on. This contest is through Scriptpipeline and is one of the top in the nation. It was a huge long shot. There were thousands of entrants. The four grand prize winners were all men. Then there were 20 people that got picked for five-year memberships to their site, only three of those were women. And then there were 5 people picked to have their scripts receive a consultation with their movie executives. Four of those were men, the last name was mine. 

I couldn't be more thrilled or excited. Five years of hard work and a load of rejection has finally gotten me to this point. The idea that I could possibly have my scripts made into a movie is crazy. Super excited!

Thank you Thank you!!! Literally I would have stopped writing a long time ago without your support.

My posts may be more sporadic now as I work like mad to finish my screenplay.

No comments:

Post a Comment