Tuesday, March 26, 2013

The Crown Prince of Africa

I don't want to brag, but this is really exciting news...His Majesty, the Crown Prince of Africa has been leaving comments on my blog. I know he has no doubt sent emails to you either because you won the lottery or he wants to give you money or he is in love with you or maybe all of the above. Anyway I just wanted to share with you some of the comments he has sent me. They are powerful. 

"Pretty portion of content. I simply stumbled
upon your site and in accession capital to claim that I acquire in fact
loved account your weblog posts. Any way I will be subscribing for your feeds and even I fulfillment you access consistently quickly."
 

Don't try to understand it. He has a very extensive vocabulary.

The rest of his comments were left on my post: "The Bachelor: The Final Hose Ceremony".
"There is certainly a great deal to learn about this issue.
I like all the points you've made."


It's so nice when you write something relevant to a show as gripping as  "The Bachelor" to have someone acknowledge all the good points I have made on such an important issue.  

"I know this website presents quality based articles and other data, is
there any other web page which offers such stuff in quality?"


Once again, thank you for acknowledging that my writing offers some "quality based data".  Unfortunately I don't know of any other websites that offer "such stuff in quality". However, there is a magazine called "The Enquirer" that may be similar and it offers "stuff in quality" like my blog.


"It is appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it's time to be happy. I have read this publish and if I may I want to counsel you few interesting issues or advice. Perhaps you could write subsequent articles referring to this article. I desire to learn even more things about it!"

Really he has a point here. Thanks for reading my publish! Not only am I happy but I'm now making plans for the future . . .once I receive your counsel of course.


"Hi there, yup this piece of writing is actually nice and I have learned lot
of things from it on the topic of blogging. thanks."


Yup. No Problem.

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Despite his lack of ability to express himself very well, the guy has good taste if he is such a devoted reader!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, Travis better watch his back and treat you REAL nice before he whisks you away and makes you his queen ;)

    ReplyDelete