Thursday, March 14, 2013

In Case of Emergency (KSL.com Article)

I had the opportunity to write a humorous article for KSL.com. They ran it today. If I get enough hits on my article, I may be able to keep writing for them. So if you like it, please share it on Facebook or anywhere else you'd like.  Thanks so much for all the support, you have no idea what it means to me. Thank you!!!

It's titled "In case of emergency, can your kid actually help?"

 Cut and paste this link into your browser. Sorry I couldn't get it to work any other way.

Click here

You can also go to KSL.com. It's on the first page, and about four articles down.


3 comments:

  1. Hi, I've never been to your blog, but I saw your article on KSL. I laughed so hard, but at the same time, I know that's what it would be like for me.
    Thanks for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Kate! You are hilarious and love to read all of these. Your sister-in-law said you have some other writings in the works and one maybe of your growing up years so I can't wait!xo

    ReplyDelete