Monday, January 28, 2013

Downton Abbey Tragedy

*Spoiler Alert*

I won't be blogging today as my good friend Sybil, died tragically last night during childbirth. Perhaps the biggest tragedy of all was that it could have been avoided. Sybil's Father naively chose to go with a new doctor instead of their usual family doctor. New doc was sooo sure that Sybil was just fine. Sadly, she was anything but and succumbed to eclampsia shortly after the birth of her daughter. Their first clue should have been the fact that new doc wore a tux to deliver the baby. A dinner jacket perhaps, but a tux? Honestly.

 Obviously I am in mourning and will be wearing black today. I will also be taking my meals in my chamber. I suggest you all do the same. It's what Lady Sybil would have wanted. 



6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh... Don't even get me started. Cried throughout the whole ending like some sort of sap! RIP, girlfriend

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dumb kids kept making fun of me for crying so I made them wear their ugliest handmedowns to school!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tammy needs to add to your blog. She is funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mom you are embarrassing me in front of my followers!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stupid Lord Grantham. I hope Tom hangs around Downton and helps Matthew take him down. The chauffeur inherits it all!

    ReplyDelete